How to Download the Delta Liquid Energy Mobile Application
- Within your mobile device’s Play store / App Store you can search for the Delta Liquid Energy app. Or scan the QR code to take you directly to the mobile application download on your device!
- Once you’ve located the customer app for Delta Liquid Energy, download it to your mobile device.
- Upon opening the app you’ll be prompted with a login screen. If you have not already registered, you’ll need to select that option to “Register” below. Follow the steps from the App to register.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an e-mail confirming registration and providing you with a verification code. (If you did not already have an e-mail address on file, you’ll be prompted to input one in, in order to receive the verification code and move forward.)
- After inputting the verification code, you’ll be prompted to change your password. (It must meet the password requirements shown.)
- You’ll be logged into the app after confirming your new password! Make sure to utilize your new password on future login attempts.
- Now that you’ve logged into your account you can utilize the company app to pay your bill, request service work or deliveries, update your account information, etc.!
- If you are already registered select the nearest servicing “Branch” to you.
- Input your “Customer Id” which can be found on your statements. If you can’t find this information please call your servicing branch and we will help get that to you.
- Finally enter your “Password” to log in and pay your bill, request service work or deliveries, update your account information, etc.!