Pre-Buy Your Estimated Winter Use NOW and You Could SAVE BIG
Sign Ups are accepted every April – June for the following year’s winter deliveries
Though this winter was not as cold for many of our customers as it has been in the past, they still saved by buying propane for the winter months in the summer. Delta Liquid Energy’s Pre-Buy Program allows you to pre-buy your propane in the spring and early summer at an often-lower cost compared to traditional winter prices. This alleviates worrying about another bill to pay during the holiday season when you may be spending more money on other things.
At DLE, we want to help alleviate YOUR potential for costly deliveries during the colder months, starting in October. By using our Pre-Buy Program this spring, you will lock in a price for your October through March deliveries. By pre-buying you lock-in a price per gallon that is often lower than winter market prices. Many DLE customers have seen savings over this program’s 28-year run, now it’s your turn to save.
NEW IN 2020: Have you participated in the program for at least FIVE consecutive years? Contact us to learn about ADDITIONAL savings you could receive.
How Delta Liquid Energy’s Pre-Buy Program Works
- Give your local customer service representative a call no later than the end of June or beginning of July. The specific date on which we will discontinue sign ups for the program will vary each year. Our Pre-Buy Program page will list updated dates each year.
- Our customer service representatives will assist in estimating your winter use based on your previous purchase history between October and March. Don’t worry if you are a new customer or have never participated – we have plenty of experience estimating for new users too! Please just let us know what you will be using your propane for.
- Lock in your pre-buy price by making a bulk payment* by the final sign up date (in 2020 that date is Wednesday, July 1, 2020), OR by signing up for our NO INTEREST payment program** of eight consecutive, monthly installments.
- Start receiving your winter deliveries on or after Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020. Again, this date may vary year to year. Continue checking our Pre-Buy Program page if you are reading this article after 2020.
- Stay warm and happy this winter with a fixed price and peace of mind that your propane savings could be a bundle!
* Bulk payment plan requires a set-up fee of $25.
** Payment plan requires a set-up fee of $50. Payments will start no later than the final day sign ups are accepted and require a valid credit card on file for automatic payments.
Our Pre-Buy Program Page has even more information about this program, including FAQs. Additionally, our customer service representatives are always ready to answer any questions you may have – whether it’s currently Pre-Buy season or not! Contact us today.
Spring Propane Press Printable Version: DLE_PropanePress_Spring2020_for web